Quality Before and Above Everything
Our panel is drawn from varied sources and recruited using a comprehensive collection of techniques to select unique and reactive members. An unprejudiced and a true depiction of the country’s population (census) or online – depending on the viability in each market is the basis of our panel. Our panelists are profiled over different parameters ranging from demographics to special attributes and undergo multi-modal verification – email, mobile phone, postal address & social media - to ensure legitimacy. Some of the checks placed while recruiting panelists are:
Quality & Panel Management
- A dedicated panel management team
- Strict quality control practices to identify and remove ambiguous/dubious data.
- Duplicate e-mail & username checks upon registration.
- Mobile Phone number check upon registration.
- Security code (Captcha) at registration.
- Trap Survey Questions.
- Abide by ESOMAR International Code of Marketing and Social Practices
- Double Opt-in
- Extensive profiling
- Panelists are majorly recruited through online sources Banners, Referrals, Affiliate Programs.
- In-person recruitment for tough to target groups like doctors, IT/C-level professionals.